Tuesday, February 7, 2017

CASology Week #235:Hero





Hello and happy Tuesday. It's time for another challenge at CASology.   This week, our cue word is HERO.  I really struggled with this word, especially since I did not have any superhero or even giant sandwich stamps.

I went in a different direction, and thought to use a stamp from Hero Arts, one of my favorite stamp companies.


I used the Hero Arts Leafy Vine stamp to stamp a subtle, tone-on-tone background on my card front. I added a die cut sentiment, and my CAS card was done.  Luckily, I do not currently have a use for this card, but I like to have a stash of sympathy cards on hand.

Now it's your turn.  How does HERO inspire you?  I hope you play along this week.  Please remember to keep it Clean and Simple.

Please head on over to the CASology blog and gather some inspiration from the design team.




Joyce (that's me)

We are sponsored this week by Avery Elle.

Our Guest Designer is Dena.


Thanks for Visiting


11 comments :

  1. This is one of my all time favorite Hero Arts stamps, and I love the effects of your tone-on-tone stamping, Joyce! Loving the muted color that you chose for your sentiment, too...it's perfect for the occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning! I love the somber colors and the tone-on-tone stamping that you used. Great take on the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card is right...I always love your take on things, always out of the box and amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How clever to use the Hero Arts stamps for the cue card, Joyce!!! Your bg looks beautiful - such a lovely stamp you used!!!!
    Have a great day!!!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love that swirlsstamp! (Have it burried in my stash for so long...) And how you stamped it so soft; it is perfect for this card! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Joyce! I love that Hero Arts stamp and always find it perfect for sympathy cards. Your tone on tone is stunning! Here to thinking outside the box!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful, Joyce! Love the tone on tone color. It's such a lovely sympathy card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that was clever, Joyce. I wish I'd thought to use Hero Arts. I love the subtle background. It's perfect for a sympathy card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ingenious! You've created a gorgeous sympathy card...soft and delicate...
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a subtle hue created here, Joyce. I am glad you don't have a need for this one right now. It is beautiful and soothing to look at.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...