Tuesday, October 25, 2016

CASology Week #221: Cure





Hello and happy Tuesday. It's time for another challenge at CASology.   This week, our cue word is cure.

I still had my dress die out from this card, so decided to stick with that same theme for this card.  I did my stamping on a panel of white card stock, then die cut the dress directly out of the portion where I stamped the ribbon.



When I put the dress back in, I layered it up with a couple of pink dresses.




Now it's your turn.  How does CURE inspire you?  I hope you play along this week.  Please remember to keep it Clean and Simple.

Please head on over to the CASology blog and gather some inspiration from the design team.



Joyce (that's me)

We are sponsored this week by Birch Press Design.

Our Guest Designer is Petra.


Thanks for Visiting


17 comments :

  1. So pretty, Joyce, and love the shadowing you get from the pink dresses behind the top die-cut. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet and encouraging card, Joyce. I love how the dress is embracing the pink ribbon. And those sweet pearls!! Perfect (but not too much) addition to your card. Love this one!! Have a good week. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY! I saw this at CASology and had to run over ! This cute little dress is adorable.. love the little pearls and stamped pink ribbon! I love this Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is darling Joyce! I like the little pearl accents!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clever and so pretty, Joyce ... the string of pearls is perfect with this wonderfully shadowed little dress! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That little pink behind the dress works so subtile; looks great! And beautiful this combination from stamping and die-cutting! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is FANTASTIC joyce... The pink behind the dress, that string of pearls and the thin pink frame and the embossed xxxxxxxxx's all come together to make a wonderful CAS card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous Joyce! Love how the hint of pink is peeking out under the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute Joyce, I love that sweet little dress.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Joyce this card is fantastic! So simple but so dimmensionnal and powerful! I love it!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabulous CAS design Joyce and I love the pink layering behind the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fabulous CAS design Joyce and I love the pink layering behind the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love that sweet little party dress Joyce. I remember when you bought it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW ! I love it ! Very clever take on the challenge ! Thanks for sharing and inspiring !
    Izzy Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just adorable and so perfect for this cue card. Love your sweet little dress.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Joyce, this is perfect. That dress die is so sweet, and the layers of pink behind it are perfect. Very inspiring, especially this month!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...