Tuesday, September 13, 2016

CASology Week #215: Bark





Hello and happy Tuesday. It's time for another challenge at CASology.   This week, our cue word is bark.

I decided to paper piece this adorable dog from Lawn Fawn.  He is in his play bow position, just like my dog, who is a good dog and a lot of fun.





Now, it's your turn.  How does BARK inspire you?  I hope you play along this week. Please remember to keep it Clean and Simple.


Please head on over to the CASology blog and gather some inspiration from the design team.

Joyce (that's me)

We are sponsored this week by Darkroom Door.

Our guest designer is Sarah.


Thanks for Visiting

18 comments :

  1. Just adorable Joyce. My fav design placement and love the paper you used, such a fun card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What could be better than a polka dotted dog! This is so fun Joyce!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, your paper pieced pup is perfectly precious!! Say that 3 times fast LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A polka dotted pup - brilliant! So much fun, Joyce! My dog goes in this playful position too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfectly paper pieced Joyce! Brilliant CAS card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super technique and super sweet dog with the paperpiecing! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that LF doggie and he looks fabulous paper pieced in those bright and fun colours! I must dig that set out... (pun totally intended) :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this playful card and an idea with paper piecing! Thanks for this inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! Love the paper pieced dog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your paper piecing is so cute! I love this :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bright, fun and so deliciously CAS, Joyce ... he's such a cutie! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a cheerful and playful card, Joyce! Just like that pup, I'm sure! Love the polka dotted papers...so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love paper piecing and this is so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I could have sworn I left love for this adorable card...Such a fabulous CAS design and your paper piecing is so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...